TPK Ugleprom LLC was established in 2018 on the territory of the industrial zone of the Leninsky District of the Moscow Region. The purpose of the enterprise creation was to organize the production of charcoal from waste of the woodworking industry, as well as from raw materials to be disposed of from cleaning roadsides, power lines, clearing forests from fallen trees. Two ovens were purchased and production and sale of products to restaurants in Moscow, using charcoal for cooking over an open fire, was started.
Export of products
In 2019, on the recommendation of customers who know the high quality of our products, we signed the first export contract for supply of charcoal to France. The issue arose about expanding production. We decided to open a second site on the territory of the Ivanovo Region because a larger raw material base is located there. In 2019, new high-tech equipment was purchased and installed.
In 2020, export contracts were signed with buyers from the Netherlands, USA, Latvia, Poland. In 2021, it is planned to open a third production site in the Kostroma Region.
We are FSC 100% certified (License С155460). We have signed the Declaration of Commitment to Adhere to FSC Values with a refusal to directly or indirectly participate in the following activities:
- illegal logging or trade in illegal timber or forest products;
- violation of traditional and human rights in implementation of forestry activities;
- destruction of signs of high conservation value in the course of forestry activities;
- significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest land
- introduction of genetically modified organisms during forestry activities;
- violation of any of the fundamental International Labor Organization (ILO) conventions as defined in the 1998 ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.